Arrange your house move with one form: it’s easy

The move of your natural gas contract

Antargaz makes moving house easy. And moving your gas contract too. With one form, you can sort out the energy in your old and new home.

  1. Print out your moving house form here.
  2. Enter the address of your new home.
  3. Indicate whether the next occupant of your old home also wants to be an Antargaz customer.
  4. Sign this document and send it to Antargaz Natural Gas Department, De Kleetlaan 5a, 1831 Diegem within seven days of your move.


  • Not yet an Antargaz customer, but want to become one after moving to your new home? Become a new Antargaz customer with this online request form.
  • Want to terminate your Antargaz contract when you move? Fill in the moving house form with the new occupant. You can then tell us that you are not taking your contract to your new address. And don't forget that Antargaz will also send a final bill to your old address for the gas you have used.
  • Do you have an Antargaz bulk tank at your old or new address? Contact the customer service.

You have an Antargaz bulk tank but you are going to move?

You should contact our customer service to find out what needs to be done about your current bulk tank.